The Brace Bus
Good news parents: you have another way to get your child to and from orthodontic appointments courtesy of Turner Orthodontics! Our “Brace Bus” is a Ford Excursion that is available to you free of charge.
It shuttles Turner Orthodontics patients to and from the following schools:
- St. John Neumann
- North Middle
- Lenoir City Middle/High
- Hardin Valley
- Karns Middle/High
- Grace Christian
- Cedar Bluff Middle
- Cak Middle/High
- Catholic High
- Bearden Middle/High
- Sacred Heart
- West Valley Middle
This service is FREE and allows parents and patients more flexibility and convenience than ever before! If you have questions about the Brace Bus, please contact us.
We ask that patients and parents follow the guidelines below.
- The forms below must be completed and returned to our office BEFORE taking advantage of this great new service.
- “Dr. Turner’s Brace Bus” must be written on your child’s school registration and pick-up list.
- Patients MUST have a note from a parent/legal guardian on the day of his/her appointment stating that he/she will be picked up by the Brace Bus. It is solely the patient’s responsibility to report to the office at pick-up time. Failure to show or bring a note will result in a rescheduled appointment.
- The “Brace Bus” is provided on a first-come, first-served basis for patients in good financial standing only. Accounts that become delinquent are exempt from this service until the account is paid current.
- If a patient will miss a school lunch, they should bring a sack lunch to eat while on route to their appointment, or have other arrangements made with the school.
Download our Brace Bus application Click here